1. Why do you only do it seated instead of wandering?
- Less time wasted. I am not interrupting any conversations. Each person that gets a reading wants to be with me.
- I am easily located instead of being lost in the crowd as I have a nice station set up that enhances the atmosphere of your event.
- You can see how well it’s going in an instant by just glancing in my direction.
2. Are you going to tell of good and bad things in my future?
I am not so much telling of your future as I am about your strengths, weaknesses and your potential. Your destiny is still your own.
3. Does each person pay for their own reading?
No. I am paid an hourly fee. That way all can relax and enjoy the fun.
4. What kind of space do you need?
Just enough space for a card table and two chairs if it is being held inside. About a 6’X 6’ footprint
5. Is their anything we need to provide?
Just the two chairs. I have a table that I can bring if need be. Everything else I bring to provide the fun fits in a satchel. If it is an outdoor event I provide the chairs and I even have a 10’x10′ gazebo that creates a sense that something special is going on.
6. How long are the readings?
That depends on the crowd and the length of time that I am there. A good rule of thumb is five minutes.