1. Are you going to embarrass me by revealing my private thoughts?
No! Your private thoughts remain your own. Only the subject we are talking about at that moment is ever read from your mind.
2. Is it very visual? I mean it sounds like it’s all between you and who’s ever thought you’re reading.
It’s still quite visual. Because many times items are being used such as drawings, books, blindfolds, and of course the very people participating at the moment. Sometimes this takes place in the very spot in which a person is seated. Other times I have one or more people on stage to help in the fun.
3. Is there a certain size audience you need?
No. I have performed for groups ranging from 9 to 500 people.
4. Are you always correct?
No. Some days I miss. But I am always at least 90% correct.
5. How much room do you need?
The size of your group will determine if the presentation will need a platform (risers), stage, or can be done on the floor.
- Less than 75 people, depending on the room set up, usually the floor is fine.
- 75-200 people, a 12″- 18″ platform or stage that’s a 12′ x 16′ minimum is best.
- Over 200 people a 24″ platform or stage that’s a 12′ x 16′ minimum is best.
6. Do we need to provide you with a microphone?
Only if it is a destination that is being flown to instead of driven. Otherwise I have a light, sound and backdrop system available.